DUBLIN, March 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Ophthalmology EMR Software Market Research Report by Type, by Product Type, by End User, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Ophthalmology EMR Software Market Size has been estimated at $271.78 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $292.77 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.15% to reach $470.42 million by 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes Ophthalmology EMR Software to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of type, the market has been studied through outpatient EMR and inpatient EMR.
- Based on product type, the market has been studied across cloud-based software services and on-premises software services.
- On the basis of end-user, the market has been studied in eye clinics, hospitals, and specialty centers.
- Based on region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacificand Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexicoand United States. United States is explored in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvaniaand Texas. the Asia Pacific is explored in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwanand Thailand. the Europe, Middle East & Africa is explored in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emiratesand UK.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks the vendors in the Ophthalmology EMR Software Market based on business strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Customer Satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Ophthalmology EMR Software Market including 75health, Advanced Data Systems, AdvancedMD, Inc., Athenahealth, Compu Group Medical (CGM), Compulink Medsphere Systems Corporation (ChartLogic), DrChrono, eClinicalWorks LLC, EHR 24/7, Eli Health EMR, EyeMD EMR Healthcare Systems, Inc., Kareo, Inc., LV Prasad Eye Institute, Medsphere Systems Corporation, Modernizing Medicine, Inc., Networking Technology , Inc., Nextech Systems, LLC, NXGN Management, LLC., Practice Fusion, Practice Perfect, Revolution HER, Waystar Health and WRS Health.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Ophthalmology EMR Software market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the Global Ophthalmology EMR Software Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Ophthalmology EMR Software Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Ophthalmology EMR Software Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Ophthalmology EMR Software market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global Ophthalmology EMR Software Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global Ophthalmology EMR Software Market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
188.8.131.52. Increase in the incidence of visual impairment worldwide
184.108.40.206. Proliferation of the number of ophthalmology medical records and their management
220.127.116.11. Growing digitization of health care around the world
18.104.22.168. Relatively high software cost
22.214.171.124. Emerging Government Initiatives for Adoption of EMR Software in Ophthalmology
126.96.36.199. Growing use of information technology in healthcare
188.8.131.52. Shortage of skilled professionals in developing economies
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Ophthalmology EMR Software Market, By Type
6.2. Ambulatory EMR
6.3. Inpatient EMR
7. Ophthalmology EMR Software Market, By Product Type
7.2. Cloud-based software services
7.3. On-site software services
8. Ophthalmology EMR Software Market, By End User
8.2. Eye clinics
8.4. Specialized centers
9. Americas Ophthalmology EMR Software Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Ophthalmology EMR Software Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Ophthalmology EMR Software Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launching and improving new products
12.4.4. Investment & Financing
12.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
13. Enterprise Usability Profiles
13.2. Advanced data systems
13.3. AdvancedMD, Inc.
13.5. Compu Medical Group (CGM)
13.6. Compulink Medsphere Systems Corporation (ChartLogic)
13.8. eClinicalWorks LLC
13.9. EHR 24/7
13.10. Eli Health EMR
13.11. EyeMD EMR Healthcare Systems, Inc.
13.12. Kareo, Inc.
13.13. LV Prasad Eye Institute
13.14. Medsphere Systems Society
13.15. Modernizing Medicine, Inc.
13.16. Networking Technology, Inc.
13.17. Nextech Systems, LLC
13.18. NXGN Management, LLC.
13.19. Practice the fusion
13.20. Perfect practice
13.21. SHE Revolution
13.22. Waystar Health
13.23. WRS Health
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oqm6sl
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets